Weekly Photo Challenge: Close
The word “close” – as in being near to something or someone, brings to mind a variety of situations including feelings and proximity.
- We have a very “close” relationship with our pets in this family.
- For me, gorgeous scenery is “close“.
- In weddings, the couples are “close“.
- In many families, the relatives are “close“.
- Wasps are a “close” encounter of the scary kind.
- I’ve had a “close” friend for 30+ years.
- Some days I am “close” to screaming at WordPress as I battle my photos into position. LOL.
And photographically, I get “close” to many of my subjects…